Secure Online Payments
Grade A1F building paper is a traditional, reinforced bitumen-bonded building paper laminate.
Building paper should be used to provide a vapour barrier when laying lead onto concrete, stone, screed, plywood and oak.
• Protects the underside of the lead from alkalis in concrete, stone and screed.
• Reduces corrosive attack when laying lead onto plywood and oak.
• Building paper should be laid in adjacent sheets across the fall of a roof and overlap.
• Must be fitted over the whole of the substrate area.
• All rolled lead sheet over 600mm wide should have an underlay fitted.
• Smaller widths may require an underlay depending on the application.
Dimensions: 25m x 1m rolls
Data Sheet: Download Here