Secure Online Payments
Hall clips are a v shaped stainless steel clip designed to save time and give a more secure fixing. They hold the lead flashings in position so that they can be dressed down into place.
Standard hall clips should be used when fixing flashings into a 6mm – 18mm chase.
- Gives a professional finish to linear and step flashing.
- Provides a secure fixing.
- Convenient & easy to use.
- Improves installation time.
- Helps prevent theft.
How to use:
- Hall clips should be inserted with the ‘H’ uppermost.
- Easily secured with a screwdriver or similar tool
- Flashing lengths should not exceed 1.5m
- Use in combination with lead pointing sealant for a clean finish.
Standard hall clips are available in packs containing 50 clips. Each pack fixes up to 20 linear metres of flashing.
Data Sheet: Download Here