Secure Online Payments
1 litre will cover approximately 60 square meters
Patination Oil should be used on lead roofing, flashings and cladding to give a uniform, attractive appearance where the lead is visible.
It is also necessary when water flowing from the lead sheet surface may come into contact with other visible building materials.
• Prevents the white carbonate that forms on newly fitted lead from staining adjacent materials
• Provides a uniform, attractive appearance to new leadwork
• Easy to apply
How to use:
• Apply with a clean soft cloth after fixing and before the lead gets wet
• Work horizontally or vertically in straight lines
• The leading edge and underside of the sheet should be coated to a depth of 75mm
• Care should be taken if applying when the lead is near UPVC and bitumen
• Apply in a well ventilated area and away from naked flames
• Suitable gloves should be worn
Patination oil is available as 0.5 litre and 1 litre bottles/cans