Secure Online Payments
Wood Roll is often used when installing Lead-lined gutters, Lead cladding, flat and pitched roofing applications. Lead Sheets are formed around the wood roll in a cloak design to provide a watertight joint without restricting their movement. Wood Roll and King Roll are manufactured using treated soft wood timber, impregnated with wood preservatives (consisting of fungicides, insecticides and water repellent).
- Forms an aesthetically pleasing joint on flat or pitched lead roofs and lead cladding.
- Each length is undercut at the base to help form a joint that will resist wind lift.
- Wood Roll should be fitted over building paper or standard underlay.
How to use:
- Wood Roll should be fixed to the substrate using 3” stainless steel screws at 450mm intervals.
- Fixing a lead joint using wood roll requires a 40mm splash lap. This is to stiffen the free edge and keep it in position.
- The alternative is to use a copper clip fixed behind the undercloak at 450mm intervals.
Dimensions: Wood Roll -
- 1200mm lengths x 50mm diameter
- 2400mm lengths x 50mm diameter (minimum order of 20 lengths)
King Roll -
- 1200mm lengths x 75mm diameter
Data Sheet: Download Here
Wood Roll – 1200mm lengths x 50mm diameter, Wood Roll – 2400mm lengths x 50mm diameter, King Roll – 1200mm lengths x 75mm diameter